Android View Animations library example source code

Android View Animations

One day, I saw an iOS library, which is a view shaker, it's very beautiful. I think Android also need one, and should be better.
So, I started to collect animation effects... and in two days, this project born.

Demo

codeworld55 android animation tutorial source code

Usage

For making animations more real, I created another project named Android Easing Functions which is an implementations of easing functions on Android. So, we need to dependent that project.

Step 1

Gradle

dependencies {
        compile 'com.nineoldandroids:library:2.4.0'
        compile 'com.daimajia.easing:library:1.0.1@aar'
        compile 'com.daimajia.androidanimations:library:1.1.3@aar'
}

Maven

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.nineoldandroids</groupId>
    <artifactId>library</artifactId>
    <version>2.4.0</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
    <groupId>com.daimajia.androidanimation</groupId>
    <artifactId>library</artifactId>
    <version>1.1.3</version>
    <type>apklib</type>
</dependency>
<dependency>
    <groupId>com.daimajia.easing</groupId>
    <artifactId>library</artifactId>
    <version>1.0.1</version>
    <type>apklib</type>
</dependency>

Eclipse

Download the following jars, and copy them into your libs directory.

Step 2

Just like play Yo-yo.
YoYo.with(Techniques.Tada)
    .duration(700)
    .playOn(findViewById(R.id.edit_area));

Effects

Attension

Flash, Pulse, RubberBand, Shake, Swing, Wobble, Bounce, Tada, StandUp, Wave

Special

Hinge, RollIn, RollOut, Landing, TakingOff, DropOut

Bounce

BounceIn, BounceInDown, BounceInLeft, BounceInRight, BounceInUp

Fade

FadeIn, FadeInUp, FadeInDown, FadeInLeft, FadeInRight
FadeOut, FadeOutDown, FadeOutLeft, FadeOutRight, FadeOutUp

Flip

FlipInX, FlipOutX, FlipOutY

Rotate

RotateIn, RotateInDownLeft, RotateInDownRight, RotateInUpLeft, RotateInUpRight
RotateOut, RotateOutDownLeft, RotateOutDownRight, RotateOutUpLeft, RotateOutUpRight

Slide

SlideInLeft, SlideInRight, SlideInUp, SlideInDown
SlideOutLeft, SlideOutRight, SlideOutUp, SlideOutDown

Zoom

ZoomIn, ZoomInDown, ZoomInLeft, ZoomInRight, ZoomInUp
ZoomOut, ZoomOutDown, ZoomOutLeft, ZoomOutRight, ZoomOutUp
Welcome contribute your amazing animation effect. :-D

Download Project Zip

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram